05 March 2013

Bucket List

So, I have decided to make a bucket list. Surprisingly, I do not think I have ever written one out. Chances are I will edit this post from time with new items for my list but until then here is what I have:

1. Travel further east than Utah.
2. Visit all the temples in Utah (even if just to walk the grounds).
3. Write one good book.
4. Write one song.
5. Read all of Tolkien's books.
6. Read all of the Narnia books.
7. Travel to either Europe or Japan.
8. Waltz in the rain.
9. Sing with a band.
10. Memorize the poem, the Lady of Shalott.
11. Take my kids to Disneyland.
12. Enter the Portland, OR temple at least once.
13. Hike to the top of Mt. Timpanogos.
 14. Go snowshoeing. 
15. Make homemade pie, successfully (crust and all).

That is all I can think of for now... there is definitely room for improvement. But I need sleep. So. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment