20 March 2016

But I'm Not Like "Most" People

Most people take Facebook fasts. However, I see that I have an ever-increasing problem with how much I use texting on my cellphone to talk about important things. Things that should be spoken of face to face or at least through a call.

So, this week, I am putting my phone in Airplane mode (I still need it to make sure I wake up on time in the morning, after all) and thus, the only way I will be available will be through Facebook and my email (which you should be able to find on Facebook). Seeing as not a whole lot of you text me on a frequent basis, I don't honestly see this being a problem for you. I just need a little time to clear my thoughts and hopefully break my habit of texting in place of talking. I may be a writer, but not everyone is--in fact that majority of people aren't writers so this will also be a way to remind myself of how "most people" communicate.

Love you all muchly.
Love,
Me

1 comment: