04 November 2012

Orange Juice and Living Situations

I daresay I have totally kicked the butt of my cold with orange juice, Emergen-C and a dose of Airborne. I had to laugh however when I went to the store today and bought not one but two things of orange juice. I am thankful that I have found some that I like that is cheap and fits in the fridge. Oh yeah. 
I mean really! Give me some props for graduating from Sunny D to legitimate orange juice. Haha!
On top of everything else, I am thankful for my cousin for all the times that she has taken my laundry for me, that I get to attend my best friend's baby blessing at her ward tomorrow and for the fact that it is finally Daylight Savings once more and not the kind that springs us forward an hour. Perhaps I will be able to sleep better and more properly within this falling back. Would not that be nice?

Okay. Let us cut to the chase. 
If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Again, seeing as they did not give me a specific number to work with I will simply throw out a couple.

My number one place would be Oregon. Why? Because it is close to family, it rains a great deal, and it is green. Plus, although I have heard about the property tax, at least when I go to the store I know I will pay what it says on the price tag without worrying about adding tax to the end total. And choosing a place in Oregon... I would want something closer to Portland but still a short distance from the ocean (maybe a day's worth of travel for the beach). Why? The temple. I think it is extremely beautiful and want to get married there. 

My number two place would probably be somewhere in Europe-- either England or Ireland. From the tales of other peoples' travels to these places they sound pretty neat. Plus, would it not be so cool to walk the same streets that Tolkien walked? That would just give me a thrill to be honest. Plus things seem to be closer... walking does not seem like it would be such a great pain if you lived in the right place. But that is just from my point of view and limited knowledge of the actual living conditions of such places.
Oh! And I hear it rains there as well. And is green. What a novel idea, right?

 My next blog will be addressing 3 significant memories of my childhood. So do not miss it! It is sure to be scintillating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment