18 July 2014

Aaaaall My Exes...

...don't live in Texas. 
Actually, I have no idea where they live but what are you going to do?

There is, indeed, a point to the title of this post. The fifth idea on the pinterest list is as follows:

Things I want to say to an ex.

Well, what do you say? 
Hello, how are you doing? 
I guess I would say that I am glad for the time we did have but I understand exactly why we wouldn't have worked out in the long run. You were perfect for me for that one breath of time but I am glad that you let me go when you did so that I could continue growing in this crazy, wonderful, sometimes disappointing, but completely worth it life. 
I still care about you, as I will for every person who deems me worthy of receiving a piece of their heart to hold no matter how briefly. And I wish you luck and happiness in the years to come. You have yet to find your princess and I my prince but I know that the Lord has great plans in store for each of us. 
Thank you for giving me place in your story and for being a part of mine. 

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment