17 July 2014

Ever Wondered What I Do in a Day?

This will probably be my most boring blog post of all time. I apologize in advance.

For this topic, I have been told to bullet my whole day. So here goes...

-Said goodbye to my friends at 1 AM
-Fell asleep to Christmas music
-Hit the snooze button three times because I had no desire to get up this morning (I kinda felt ill anyway)
-Woke up to get the verdict on cleaning checks
-Was told to go back to bed by cleaning check lady (apparently, I must have looked pretty awful)
-Went back to sleep
-Woke up with a sparse half hour to get ready for work
-Got a ride to the store
-Got some "breakfast"
-Got quarters for laundry
-Walked the rest of the way to work
-Helped stuff some red folders
-Been eating almonds and pinning and now blogging

Excitement, I assure you. What am I going to do this evening?
Probably...

-Walk home
-Eat some sort of dinner
-Do laundry (while watching a movie yet to be decided)
-Fall asleep

I have one heck of an exciting life, you see, but I guess it doesn't always have to have bells and whistles. I hope you enjoyed this installment of my blog because I sure didn't.
Have a splendid day!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment