25 October 2012

7 AM the Usual Morning Line-up!

Okay, so my day never starts at 7 AM.

Anyway. A usual day for me starts at roughly 9 AM. I get up (aka roll off the couch which I seem to be inhabiting lately), read my scriptures, exercise every other day and eat some breakfast. Usually breakfast consists of cereal but since I am all out, I will probably resort to either toast or oatmeal. 
After all of that, I take a shower, do my hair and make-up (which has lately consisted of chapstick and mascara...) and pick out an outfit for the day. Next, I check for any important emails that may have come in over night (which rarely happens) and either study or attend class. Sunday night through Thursday night I go to work from 8:30 PM to midnight which isn't my favorite but I do get my Friday and Saturday evenings off so that's something isn't it?

I actually assume this "typical day" will be changing here pretty fast seeing as Disney doesn't seem to be panning out and therefore I will need to find a full time job off of campus to take place of my class time and part time job of this semester. 
All in all, I daresay the next few months will be anything but "typical" and I am not entirely sure when I will resume a typical schedule... maybe never but we'll see. 

So, in all honesty it was kind of exciting. I had been invited to three different Halloween parties this Saturday night (and then a game night was quite recently offered that night as well) and then seeing as I was too late in setting up plans with a friend of mine on Friday, I was invited to yet another Halloween shin-dig and that's where I hope to see myself this Saturday. 
I am still open to suggestions as far as easy and cheap costumes go but I am leaning toward being static cling. Definitely a departure from my usual polished and thought out appearance for such things as dance parties but hey-- my hair will probably become a mess anyway so why not start out with it looking "static-y"? Yeah, I think it's a good idea but you never know what someone else will pull out of the hat. 

Well, I guess I'll be heading off to work here pretty soon. I just hope it isn't as messy as it was last night in my section. It looked as though the students had brought branches full of leaves into the annex of the library and shook them all about before taking the sticks back out and leaving all the leaves to be sucked up later by the vacuum. Ridiculous, to be honest.

Oh yes! I almost forgot. This morning, I was awoken by rather stormy weather. I was thrilled to see it was raining to only become dramatically horrified when the rain turned into hail and then into snow... it melted before mid-day but it's still freezing here in Provo! Golly, I think it may be a chillier winter than last year. Will I survive??

Anyway, the next blog should be interesting. My top 5 weaknesses will be the subject. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment